In 1868, the chancel and much of the nave were demolished to make way for a longer nave, the provision of a vestry, the rebuilding of the northern aisle and enlarging the southern porch. (See the photo)
The font is Norman. There is a large painting of Moses and Aaron, which is thought to be mid C17.
A really excellent church guide is available.
- << Prev