South Aisle Choir and Nave Aisles
The view is towards the east with the Chapel of St. Mary le Bow in the distance. The South Nave Aisle is early 15c with Lierne vaulting (as opposed to fan vaulting elsewhere) above and a Victorian tiled floor. The glass in the eastern window in the South Nave Aisle commemorates the 1949 Jubilee of the Sherborne School for Girls.
The 1740 clock, in the South Choir Aisle, is by Mr. William Monk of Berwick St. John who was paid £25 to build it.