St. Katherines Chapel & Leweston Tomb
St. Katherine's Chapel was built in the 14c, but altered along with much else in the 15c. The area is dominated by the regal altar-tomb in memory of John (1584) and Joan Leweston. The elaborate canopy is supported on six Corinthian columns and is an example of early Renaissance classicism, thought to be by Allen Maynard, a French sculptor, whose work is also to be found at Longleat in Wiltshire. This chapel also contains most of the remaining medieval glass, reassembled from fragments. There are also a few pieces in the Bow Chapel.