St. Simon & St. Jude
This is a Victorian church of elegant proportions, which stands next to a modern church school, but remote from the hamlet it serves. It was built in 1868 to a design by Slater & Carpenter. The west tower with its broach spire is particularly pleasing.
The church is usually locked.
The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©