This is a tiny village held in one of Dorset's folds in the chalk. The church replaced an earlier building although not on the same site. This one is by T.H.Wyatt 1861-2. The 15c font and 18c cover came from the earlier church. The south aisle has been shut off from the rest of the church to form a vestry and parish hall.
The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©