Postcode for SatNavDT11 8RX
O.S. Landranger Map reference195-943088

All Saints

The church occupies a place adjacent to the well-known pub in this most attractive village.  It is constructed of flint and stone.  The chancel and arch are 14c and the tower 15c.  The nave ceiling has been dated at 1624.

Points of interest are the Norman font, 18c pulpit and an east window depicting Our Lord flanked by St. George and Bishop Poore, who was born in Tarrant Crawford and built Salisbury Cathedral.

The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©

Search by Village Name