Postcode for SatNavDT11 9JB
O.S. Landranger Map reference195-924041

All Saints

With the exception of the 15c tower, this church was entirely rebuilt by T. H. Wyatt (the diocesan architect) in 1852-3 in mock perpendicular style because it had fallen into a very dilapidated state.  However, there is a record of an incumbent in 1286 and the list of rectors begins at 1317.  The churchyard contains a memorial to the Bastard family who, as architects, were responsible for much of the rebuilding of Blandford after the disastrous fire of 1731 when 480 families were made homeless.