Goathill

O.S. Landranger Map reference183-676173

Bradford AbbGoathill

St. Peter

Set in a tiny rural hamlet, this is a simple little church of great charm  The nave is late C13 with a chancel of 1873 grafted on to it

A local farmer, who was churchwarden for 43 years, gave the pulpit and lectern and in his memory, his wife gave the dado rails.

 

 

 

 

 

The Trust gratefully acknowledges images and text by Robin Adeney ©