The church is found at the southern end of this attractive village. The chancel dates originally from 1220, although the priest's door is also C13. The tower is 14 or early C15. Much work was done by the Victorians in 1852 and the font is from this period.
Outside there is a very attractive lych gate constructed in memory of those who fell in the First Great War.
The Dorset Historic Churches Trust wishes gratefully to record its sincere thanks to Sarah White for permission to use her exterior photograph of the church