All that is left of the original church of St Pancras is the 15th century tower and part of a Norman archway, the church was almost totally rebuilt in the 19th century when it was in a state of near collapse. The nave is by G R Crickmay (1875). The roof is of a scissor beam construction and is supported by corbels of local Ham stone. The floor tiles were made at Poole pottery. There are contrasting styles of stained glass in the windows. Two windows designed by Leonard Evetts (1909-1997). The St Francis window contains many birds as the person commemorated was a great lover of birds. The four main tracery lights of this window use flowers to illustrate the seasons of the year. A bull from the Saunders coat of arms is in the apex of the window. The remarkable face of Nehemiah is from a window in memory of Capt Arthur Saunders designed and signed by H Wilkinson c1915.